Friday, August 10, 2012

19 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:  Sorry for not writing last week! I was busy. This week was great! We had our doctor appointment last week and we are pretty sure (about 75%) we know the gender!
How Far Along: 19 weeks

Size of baby:  About 6 inches, or the size of an heirloom tomato/mango! Also appx. 8oz. Of course I totally forgot to ask my doctor how big my actual baby is, but all looked well!
Weight: 114lb
Total Weight Gain: Gained 4lb.
Stretch Marks: None
Maternity Clothes: None yet! I'm desperate for loser fitting shirts because tight ones are just SO uncomfortable. But I'm not even close to fitting in maternity shirts, so I just have to find shirts in a bigger size. 
Gender:  GIRL!!!! We think. :)
Names: We have a name picked out, but we're not announcing it until my next ultrasound where hopefully we will get a better view and confirm my doctors "pretty confident" guess of girl!
Movement: Feeling little kicks and jabs almost every day! Jake was even able to feel one the other day, it was so much fun!
Sleep: Getting lots and lots of sleep! About 10-12 hours a night. I am sleeping like a ROCK. It takes forever to wake up.
Exercise: Trying to walk a mile or more as often as possible, usually comes out around 5 times a week.
Symptoms: Bad round ligament pain a few days ago, but it's stopped for now. Other than that I feel pretty normal! Just like I swallowed a melon, but that's okay!
What I miss: Nothing!
Cravings: Nothing I would classify as cravings. Almost every food sounds good.
Aversions: Nothing I can think of!
Things to do: Our stroller arrived last week and we loved it! I am hoping to buy a crib in the next week or two. And next week we start buying diapers! I also need to find a little dresser for her. She's getting a lot of clothes now that we know the gender and I have no place for them!
Best Moment this week: Finding out gender, seeing her move soooo much in the ultrasound and knowing she is healthy, and feeling her a lot!
Looking Forward To: This Sunday, for a reason completely unrelated to pregnancy. Stay tuned. :)
Belly Pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment