Thursday, July 26, 2012

17 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:  Man! Doesn't 17 weeks sound so far along?? And don't even get me started on the fact that that means it's only 3 weeks away from the halfway point! Yikes! It's been a very good week this week!
How Far Along: 17 weeks

Size of baby:  About 5inches, or about the size of a turnip/onion! Not a very lovely comparison this week.
Weight: 112lb
Total Weight Gain: Gained 2lb.
Stretch Marks: None
Maternity Clothes: None yet! I can still fit comfortably in my jeans as long as I have something to hold them up because I don't button them anymore.
Gender:  Who knows!
Names: Eric James for a boy (could still change) and I keep wavering for a girl! I just have no idea. :-/
Movement: Pretty sure I have felt quite a bit, especially today! I think baby was sitting pretty low this morning and I felt like it was constantly shoving against me!
Sleep: Sleep is about the same. If I can stay asleep I'm golden. But if something wakes me up I'm awake for another hour or two. Not fun!
Exercise: Walking a mile every other day, trying to be once a day! But the humidity kicks my butt so on those days I stay inside.
Symptoms: Feeling relatively normal this week, besides feeling like a cow! I swear my belly is so big, I can't believe I've only gained 2lbs.  My husband is amazed by it. Haha. 
What I miss: Nada!
Cravings: No strong cravings, but carbs almost always sound lovely! Although this is not new to just pregnancy.
Aversions: Sugar candy this week! Which is SHOCKING because I loooooove my sugar candy. But it has been giving me headaches so it's been easy to give it up almost cold turkey. 
Things to do: We bought our stroller this week! So that is one thing down! We also have $120 left of the stroller money my dad gave us so we're going to buy a crib hopefully soon! So that's done! YES! Still have everything else left to do.
Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby so much. 
Looking Forward To: BABY APPOINTMENT NEXT WEEK! I am soooo praying we can determine gender! I'll admit, I'll be so sad if we don't! Also looking pregnant instead of just chubby. I've thickened so much but no apparent baby bump! I know it'll happen soon!

Sorry, no pic this week either. I know it's lame, but it's hard to get a picture when you only have one mirror. I may have my hubs take a picture later.

No comments:

Post a Comment