Thursday, July 19, 2012

16 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:  This has been a good week all around! I had some bad cramping Tuesday night and emailed my doctor. I wasn't that worried but he wanted to see me for an ultrasound just to be on the safe side. So I got to see my baby again! And again, he/she was so shy! Refused to show us the face or the privates! But my cramping has all let up and I'm a happy girl!
How Far Along: 16 weeks

Size of baby:  About 4.5 inches, or the size of an avocado! So happy to know that this belly I have is baby!
Weight: 112! And I haven't seen 111 in a few days so I think it's real weight gain!
Total Weight Gain: Gained 2lb.
Stretch Marks: None
Maternity Clothes: None yet, although today I'm sporting an awesome belly band because my pants don't button anymore.
Gender:  Who knows!
Names: Eric James for a boy (could still change) and Jake finally maybe caved in to one of my all time favorite girl names! Elizabeth. He brought it up randomly the other day. I was SO HAPPY!
Movement: I felt the baby this week! So cute and happy! I feel like I could still be feeling him/her every once in a while, but that popcorn feeling could really be anything! So I have no idea how to distinguish what is really the baby.
Sleep: Sleep this week has been a bit harder to come by. My stomach feels so heavy and like it's constantly stretching if I'm on my side, so I flip around a lot. This morning I finally got GOOD sleep and that made me happy.
Exercise: Besides the day or two of cramping I've had, I've still be walking!
Symptoms: Some growing pains, and hungry! Never feeling full.
What I miss: Nada!
Cravings: Nothing really. Pretty much any food sounds good to me!
Aversions: Hmm.. not much.
Things to do: EVERYTHING. Jake and I agreed that once I hit week 20, we'll start buying diapers every week to try and stock up, but I may start sooner. I am eager to BUY BUY BUY!
Best Moment this week:  Seeing the baby and hearing the heartbeat that they could find on the doppler! And feeling the baby! It was a good week!
Looking Forward To: My next OB appointment in two weeks! And feeling the baby more and more! And basically everything that has to do with this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment