Thursday, June 28, 2012

13 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:  This has been a good week! Part of me has felt like my symptoms have come back full force, but I've still had the energy to deal with it!
How Far Along: 13 weeks
Size of baby:  Right around 3inches, the size of a peach! One website compares it to a medium shrimp, and I think that's just disgusting. I'll take a peach, please!
Weight: 111still!
Total Weight Gain: Gained 1lb.
Stretch Marks: None
Maternity Clothes: None yet!
Genders:  Lately I have NO idea what I think it may be! I go back and forth all the time!
Names: Eric James for a boy (could still change) and no idea on a girls name. I tossed around the name Wren Elizabeth to my husband, but he was very "eh" about it. I like it cause it's unique.
Movement: Still haven't felt any, and I'm tired of people saying "oh I felt my first baby then!" I'm just trying to be patient. Plus I'm pretty sure my uterus is pointed the wrong way, which could also say why I'm not feeling anything yet. Either way, I'm not worried. :)
Sleep: Ahhh, glorious sleep. Lots of it, but still feel like I can't get quite enough. When I do wake up to pee I feel like I'm mostly sleep walking to the bathroom, which is lovely as it makes a quick trip back to sleep! I have had a few weird dreams that wake me up all upset though.
Exercise: This rainy week hasn't been great, so I started up prenatal yoga! I know it's not exactly strenuous or anything, but it's a good 45 minutes off the couch!
Symptoms: Being constantly hungry (refuse to just ALWAYS eat though), some stretching pains seem to be more dominant this week, and I've broken out like a teenager again!
What I miss: Nothing really.
Cravings: Guess what I finally found at the grocery store this week? Cantaloupe! Wahoo! I bought this adorable little one and devoured it in one evening and one morning, and I may go buy another today. SO GOOD. I'm also loving eggs lately! And grapes!!
Aversions: Carrots. Yuck.
Things to do: EVERYTHING.
Best Moment this week: Hmm.. it's been an emotional week for me. No real reason, probably everything has just been amplified because of the wee one. But every day that goes by well, I'm a happy girl!
Looking Forward To: Seeing my doctor on Tuesday! Finally it's almost here!

Belly Pic:Ignore the smudge on my mirror. Haha. I feel like I am HUGE this week, which is surprising seeing as I haven't gained a pound. Maybe there really is a baby in there after all? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment