Monday, June 18, 2012

11 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:  So far, finding out I was pregnant has been a big one! Seeing the baby and hearing the heartbeat for the first time!
How Far Along: 11 weeks

Size of baby:  About 1 1/2 inches long, about the size of a lime! Growing so quickly!
Weight: 109 (STILL! I'm waiting for the gaining to start, pretty sure it will soon)
Total Weight Gain: Lost 1 pound
Stretch Marks: None
Maternity Clothes: None yet!
Genders:  My gut tells me boy, but who knows!
Names: Eric (James?) for a boy, and no idea on a girls name. Maybe Shannon? It's way harder than a boys!
Movement: Well of course I haven't felt any, but we did see the little baby wiggle away at the ultrasound!
Sleep: Sleep has still been great, although this week, even if I stop drinking water around 7pm, I'm still up 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom. I think it's ridiculous, especially since this is a new symptom!
Exercise: Went on a few walks and hikes with the dog and the hubs this week! Felt good!
Symptoms: Eating and never getting full (I think this terrifies my husband), sleepy still around 9pm, sore, some cramping/stretching.
What I miss: Nothing much, I like being pregnant.I do miss eating cold meat sandwiches. I'm so hoping my doctor will say it's okay!
Cravings: This rice dish my sister-in-law made the other day. I couldn't stop saying "This is SO good" when I was eating it; it was almost embarrassing! Definitely going on the menu this week! Other than that, really not much.
Aversions: Anything fried; yuck.
Things to do: EVERYTHING. We've decided to stay at this apartment for the next year, unless the Lord has other plans. AND we put a baby seat in our car and it fits! It'll be tight, but we'll be able to make it work 'till we can pay it off and buy a new one!
Best Moment this week: FINALLY getting a hold of my doctor and scheduling my first appointment in two weeks!
Looking Forward To: Being 12 weeks on Thursday! It's going by so quickly! I've also been anxious to find out the gender, particularly cause my sister is planning her baby shower and choosing themes/colors so it's hard for me to be patient! I'm also excited for my doctor appointment in 2 weeks, I'm still nervous things aren't as they should be!

Belly Pic:  No pic this week, too busy (seeing as I posted this four days late). Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment