Friday, June 8, 2012

10 weeks!

I've seen a lot of women do these things on their blogs and have always wanted to do it with my baby too! As I get further along I may add/delete some as I see fit, but for now I'll stick with these!

Pregnancy Highlights:  Seeing the baby and hearing the heartbeat for the first time, for sure!!!
How Far Along: 10 weeks
Size of baby:  1 1/4 inch, about 1/4 of an ounce in weight. :) Tiny baby. Or the size of a kumquat/prune!
Weight: 109
Total Weight Gain: Lost 1 pound
Stretch Marks: None
Maternity Clothes: None yet!
Genders:  My gut tells me boy, but who knows!
Names: Eric (something) for a boy, and no idea on a girls name. It's way harder than a boys!
Movement: Well of course I haven't felt any, but we did see the little baby wiggle away at the ultrasound!
Sleep: It's been awesome. I get about 10-12 hours a night. :-D Loving it while it lasts!
Exercise: Not good during this rainy week. Walked Fala a few times, and cleaned the house and did dishes... does that count?
Symptoms: Some nausea the past few days although today I finally have my appetite back, very sleepy all the time, still sore up top, and noooooo energy.
What I miss: Nothing much, I like being pregnant. But I'm excited for my energy to come back, hopefully in a few weeks!
Cravings: Taco bell taco. Just the regular one. I want it so badly. And cheese and potato soup. Oh and saltines dipped in ginger ale. So good!
Aversions: It changes all the time. Nothing in particular at the moment I guess! 
Things to do: EVERYTHING. Determine whether or not to move to a bigger place, buy a bigger car, and buy everything!
Best Moment this week: Seeing the baby, hearing the heartbeat, and getting past the 9 week mark! 
Looking Forward To: Being out of the 1st trimester in just a few weeks!! And hopefully scheduling my first doctors appointment soon!

Belly Pic: 

No comments:

Post a Comment