Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Photo Challenge: Day 3

Post a picture of the cast from your favorite show.


America's Next Top Model!

This was a hard one for me to choose. I watch too much tv, and Jake and I have shows to watch every night except for Fridays. Sometimes there are multiple shows tonight, or (like tonight) too many shows to record with our DVR, so I have to watch them later on hulu. So I did have a difficult time deciding on Americas Next Top Model.

It's a silly show, I know that. I'm thinking I may like it 'cause I'll never be as tall or thin as those ladies, or maybe I just like all the colors of the photoshoots and their house they stay in. Not sure. I just like the show. It's entertaining to me.

AND! Its new season, season 16, starts TONIGHT! Unfortunately, we also watch Survivor AND American Idol, and they are both on tonight also. So, my husbands ruling won out, and we will record those two shows and I will watch my girly show later when it's up on hulu. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment