Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh Snow.

People told me that come February, I would hate the snow and want it to leave. Well I LOVE THE SNOW! And I still never want it to leave. Now, I am excited when I see that the temperature is going to be in the 30s (who knew I would ever consider that warm??), and the potential of it reaching the 40s in the next week is super exciting! But knowing that warm temperatures mean the snow will slowly melt, and that warm temps also means rain instead of snow makes me so sad. I'm not ready for all this to leave!

I know it's still February and that usually there are a few more storms that hit by March or sometimes (rarely) even April. So I am just soaking up all this wonderful snow; making snowballs and throwing them at my husband, going sledding, making snowmen. There is so much fun to be had with snow and most people just complain! Those people should just go live in So. California for 21 years and see how boring it is after a while!

I'm already ready for Christmas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment