Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HOW cold??

Well, this post is mostly to those people out there who complain when it reaches 60 degrees Farhenheit... *cough cough* Erin *cough* ;)

This morning, driving Jake to work at 5:15, Bangor reached a chilly 23 degrees.

TWENTY-THREE DEGREES!!!!!

When I was 12, I went up to Mammoth in CA for a church winter group thing. It was 19 degrees then, and the coldest time of the year. It is just the beginning of November here!

I love it! I really do. Feeling the semi-frozen ground under my feet, scraping ice off my car, looking at all the ice on the grass... it's so much fun! Of course it WON'T be fun when the ice is dangerous to drive on. But that's for another post, I'm sure. For now, I am loving this totally-differen-than-CA weather I am experiencing.

On a sober note, today is my would-be 2nd anniversary as a trainer for GDA. Words don't describe how much I miss it.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I know what you mean, but wait till its -30 below zero! It sure will be different for me living in AZ/CA too warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL HEY cold is cold is cold to me.

    Says the girl whose worn her winter coat in her office all summer

    ReplyDelete