Thursday, October 25, 2012

30 weeks! Ten weeks left!

Pregnancy Highlights:  Hitting the 30 week mark feels GOOD! I'm so excited! 10 weeks left! Jake is officially freaking out. Knowing she could potentially be here earlier is almost more than he can handle. I am glad for the 10 weeks. :)
 How Far Along: 30 weeks
 Size of baby:  This little section, to me, is ridiculous. Call it pregnancy hormones, but I hate it. The charts are ALL different. One site said 15.7in long, one site said 17in long! That's a big difference, people! I'm nixing this section next week.

Weight: 124lbs
Total Weight Gain: 14 pounds. I think. The scale was going crazy. At first it said I weighed 120, then 122, then 124, all within thirty seconds. It depends on where I put the scale. So I guess I'll go with the highest number. ;)
Stretch Marks: None
Maternity Clothes: Loving my maternity shirts. I hardly wear anything else now, they're so comfy and I like the way they make my belly look. Still fitting in to both kind of jeans.
Gender:  Girl!
Names: Reese Elizabeth!
Movement: Lots. She's such an active little thing. :)
Sleep: Sleep has been good this week, even with a cold! My hips have still been hurting but I've found a way to stretch them out at night that will ease the comfort enough for me to sleep.
Exercise: Not good. :-/ I came down with a cold and apparently colds + baby are not a good mix because I'm just exhausted. Hoping to get back on track soon though, this is not the time to stop!
Symptoms: A little bit more discomfort than I'm used to, but overall nothing extreme. Few nose bleeds, some pelvic pain, a little back pain. Nothing to complain about!
What I miss: Nothing!
Cravings: Heartburn makes food way less interesting. I still love it. But now I'm forced to limit my intake because I hate heartburn! So no strong cravings. At all.
Aversions: Nothing!
Things to do: The Lord blessed us with a mattress for the crib this week! I'm so excited! Still have lots to do.
Best Moment this week:  Hitting the 30 week mark, obviously. :)
Looking Forward To: My baby shower in just over a week! My next dr. appointment in a week! Getting my hair done in 6 days! Going to Texas for Thanksgiving to see my family.
Belly Pic: 


I feel really small for being 30 weeks, so I am eager to be measured by my doctor next week. I feel her everyday so I'm not really worried. I just want to make sure I'm on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment