Monday, February 6, 2012

Superbowl Sunday

Jake and I really, truly, are not football fans. But we will take any excuse to make yummy food and eat our hearts out for one day! Admittedly, we did watch two football games before the Superbowl. We had heard all about Tim Tebow and wanted to see what that was all about; so we watched his team get slaughtered in the playoffs by the Patriots. Then we saw the Patriots win in a jaw dropping finish against the... Ravens? Not sure. This led us to the Superbowl.

We live in New England, so we were rooting for the Patriots. But we know a better team when we saw one, and the Giants definitely played much better. Obviously, seeing as they won. Plus I had heard about Eli Manning years ago and always liked him for some reason, so I wasn't sad to see his team win. I felt more bad for my sister, a huge Patriots fan, than I did for the actual football team. And I felt a little sad for all the members in my church who wore a Patriots jersey to the service that morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment