Thursday, November 8, 2012

32 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:  I can NOT believe I'm already 32 weeks. Time is FLYING. Each week I am still so thankful to be progressing, but I'm beginning to feel like the weeks could be a bit longer. I know I may bite my tongue in a few weeks, but for now I'm like.. woa. Slow down there. We don't have much longer!
 How Far Along: 32 weeks!
Weight: 127lbs.
Total Weight Gain: 17lbs.
Stretch Marks: None
Maternity Clothes: I guess kind of whatever I want. Today I'm wearing maternity jeans but a pre-pregnancy shirt. Yesterday I wore regular jeans and a regular shirt. I can fit both, which makes me happy. Usually, though, maternity clothes are more comfortable.
Gender:  Girl!
Names: Reese Elizabeth
Movement: She's been a busy girl lately. Lots of rolling and moving and being in more than two places at once. Jumping jacks? Sure feels like it!
Sleep: Sleep has been wonderful. I woke up with nearly excruciating pain in my hip one night so I just rolled over (once I figured out what it was) and stretched it out and went back to sleep. I wake up feeling SO rested. I am so thankful because I worry sleep is going to get worse soon.
Exercise: Exercise has been better this week! A few walks when the weather has allowed it. I realized I can't walk both dogs at once anymore. They're too crazy together and I end up getting BH. Not a big deal, it's just uncomfortable. I've also been doing squats.
Symptoms: Regular stuff for me; pelvic pain, some hip pain, etc. I'm surprised I haven't been overly tired. Everyone always says the third trimester is just as exhausting as the first. I find it waaaay easier than the first! There may be a day or two where I'm really tired, but if I just keep myself busy I find my energy picks right back up.
What I miss: Not gaining weight. I know I shouldn't complain, but it's like... when will the numbers stop climbing??? I know I have eight weeks left to gain weight, it's just harder to see some weeks than others.
Cravings: Candy! But I haven't given in. Although I've been very close.
Aversions: Nothing!
Things to do: Find a dresser. Wash all her clothes/bedding. Buy more pacifiers, blankets, a changing pad to take places, and waaaaay more diapers. Figure out where she's going to sleep in our room for the first few months. We're seriously considering a padded dresser drawer at this point.
Best Moment this week:  My baby shower! It was GREAT and so much fun. We were blessed with so much stuff! I think I can say Reese really doesn't need anymore newborn clothes! Hopefully she won't grow out of them too quickly. ;) Oh and we LOVED our birthing class. Jake really enjoyed it!
Looking Forward To: My doctor appointment next week! I can't believe I start doing weekly appointments that soon! My birthday next week. Going to Texas in a week and a half (yikes).  Reese being here!
Belly Pic:


My husband and I both agree that Reese had a major growth spurt this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment