Thursday, September 23, 2010

Belle

About a week and a half ago Jake and I got a little kitten. Her name is Belle, although it took us over a week to come up with the name. We just couldn't figure out the right name for the little girl, and we wanted it to be perfect for her. :) She is so cute though and so fun to have around. She is very snuggly but also very feisty. I think it's a healthy combination! Jake chose her out of four siblings and I'm glad he did. A picture of her will be up soon... Internet is being slow and I don't want to bother with it.

That's about the most exciting thing from here. Last weekend we went down to Virginia to spend two days with my brother and his family. My other brother, Matt, came in from CA so we had to go to see him! It was a fun, albeit short, weekend. Next time though, I think we will fly instead of a 14 hour day drive. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment