Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Good news!!

Well this week has been, and will continue to be, a busy one. Kelsey, Jake's sister, is getting married on Saturday! The quiet house of just five people will go from that to 22 people in just three days!!!! It's going to be crazy, but fun!!

Jake and I found an apartment we loved, but after lots of thinking and praying, decided we just can't afford it right now. And I mean, we really can't. But I can't help but be bummed about losing it. It was SO nice, and it had a washer and dryer included, which is SO rare anywhere!! So I'm still looking for apartments while Jake is off to work, then we talk about them when he gets home.

Still no luck on the job front. There is a possible opening at a dog kennel, but we won't find out for a few more weeks. I'm praying about that one. I REALLY want a job, but I want it to be a job that I do enjoy so badly. There are a lot of openings at little fast food type places (Tim Hortons, Dunk'n Donuts, etc), but I really wouldn't enjoy that type of job. So I'm still looking and doing my best to not get discouraged.

Back to the people visiting this week... my best friend (Kelsey and Jake's cousin) will be here soon!!! She is in the wedding, so she's traveling from CA to ME tomorrow, and will arrive around 12 midnight. So I really won't see her until Thursday, but I still couldn't be more excited!!

Two weeks from Thursday I myself will be going back to Cali, for Christina's wedding. She is the one coming out here tomorrow. I am the maid of honor and through God's good grace have been given a plane ticket. I will be sad to leave Jake for a few days, but I'm excited for the wedding. :)

AND! Fala comes in about 3 weeks!!!! My mom and Fala leave TX around July 2nd, and will be here in about 3-4 days. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, Want to find a job i want to work at, not one I have to. Sound like the next couple of weeks will keep ya busy :)

    ReplyDelete