Friday, December 28, 2012

39 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:  One week left!! Or more, or less, depending on the Lords plan! So exciting!
 How Far Along: 39 weeks!

Weight: 132lbs
Total Weight Gain: 22lbs.
Stretch Marks: None
Maternity Clothes: Love them! Although my sister gave me a gift card to go shopping after baby for new clothes, and I'm excited for that. :)
Gender:  Girl!
Names: Reese Elizabeth
Movement: I think her movement has amped up! Probably because she's so squished in there. I feel her A LOT.
Sleep: I haven't been as tired this week! My sleep hasn't been great, probably because I've been  anxious. I wake up for a couple of hours at night. Preparing for the baby, I guess!
Exercise: Doing surprisingly well with exercise! I walk the dogs as much as I can, which is about every other day or so, weather permitting. We even walked them in the blizzard yesterday! So much fun!
Symptoms: Braxton hicks and cramping all day every day, but nothing regular enough! I've been quite emotional too. I feel like I have the pre-baby blues! Just when I thought I was going crazy, my sister assured me she had that happen too. Phew!
What I miss: Sleeping on my back!
Cravings: I think I've satisified my Christmas cookies cravings. I can easily turn them down now. But this morning around 3am I woke up NEEDING a cherry icee. Badly. I'll have to wait 'till tomorrow, and I don't care if it's 20 degrees outside, I'm getting one!
Aversions: Nothing!
Things to do: Install the car seat. Have Jake pack his bag for the hospital. Clean the house. Have the baby!
Best Moment this week:  Hearing my little girls heartbeat. It's so great. I can't believe how close I am to meeting her.
Looking Forward To: New Years! It'll be SO fun to be in 2013, the year I have my girl! Unless she comes early, of course. AND my sister, her husband, and her baby are coming in just under two weeks! I'm SO excited to see them!
Belly Pic:


This was 38.5  weeks! Could it be the last official belly pic? If not, I'll definitely be getting a 40 week picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment