Thursday, September 20, 2012

25 weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:  I can't believe I'm already at 25 weeks! It's going by SO quickly and I'm loving every moment of it! 15 weeks left!
 How Far Along: 25 weeks
Size of baby:  Appx. 1.5lbs! And around 13inches (says the baby sites. Of course Reese may be totally different.)

Weight: 121lb
Total Weight Gain: 11lbs. I guess if I just keep gaining one pound a week I will be right in my target range when Reese comes! Personally I hope the gain slows down at some point, but for now it's fine. :)
Stretch Marks: None
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing mostly maternity shirts now, and I found some maternity pants that fit! I am so happy! I can still fit in to my regular jeans, it's just not nearly as comfy. I really need to find long sleeves that work too. It's getting cold!
Gender:  GIRL!!!!
Names: Reese Elizabeth!
Movement: She is an active little girl! I feel her every day! I think I even felt hiccups for the first time this morning, although I'm not sure.
Sleep: It's been pretty decent this week. I woke up for a few hours a couple of nights, but for the most part I wake up feeling well rested.
Exercise: Walking the doggies every day! Climbing up and down our stairs every hour with the puppy. That has to count!
Symptoms: Besides some heartburn, I've been feeling really great!
What I miss: Nothing!
Cravings: Everything. Well, not necessarily a "craving". But I could eat just about everything I see. My sister, who is 33 weeks pregnant, always talks about how she has "no appetite". I wonder if I will ever hit that phase!
Aversions: Nothing!
Things to do: Basically... everything still. Need to paint her crib and set it up but her dad is being a slacker. ;) Really need to find a dresser for her, and set up her section of the room! I am gettin impatient to do it!
Best Moment this week:  All the strangers commenting on my pregnancy! I LOVE looking pregnant! FINALLY!
Looking Forward To: Progressing more and more, of course. And as the weather has gotten cooler and Fall is just about here, it's begining to dawn on me that Reese herself will be here soon! I can't believe it. It's terrifying and wonderful all at the same time. I CAN NOT WAIT to meet her.
Belly Pic: 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment