Monday, March 14, 2011

Photo Challenge: Day 13

Post a picture of your favorite band/artist


Miranda Lambert! Now, you may not know how hard it is for me to admit that my favorite artist is a country singer. Up until a few years ago I hated country music (besides Rascal Flatts). I wouldn't ever listen to it and I didn't understand how people could enjoy it. When I met Jake I found out he loved country music. When I knew I was going to marry him, I knew I would have to start listening to country music for him. So, for a few months I would turn on the radio to 100.7 on my way to work and grit my teeth and bare it as all the country twang was played. It started out that I would only listen to it while my favorite radio station was on commercial breaks. But soon, before I knew it, 100.7 was the most listened to station in my car. I had fallen for country music. Now, that's all we really listen to in the car, and it's fine by me!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how that works? I used to hate country, too, but then I worked with some people who absolutely loved it and would turn it on whenever our boss was out of town (she couldn't stand country!), and I suffered through it for awhile before I realized I actually liked it. And now I love it and that is what I listen to 99% of the time!

    ReplyDelete