Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Photo Challenge: Day 10

Post a picture of the person you do the craziest things with.


My sister! I hope she doesn't hate me for posting this, not that she'd ever see this. If you guys knew me, you would know that I'm not a crazy person. I don't party or go wild or anything like that. I'm a homebody. I like to sit on the couch and read or be with my husband. Very, very rarely do I "unleash". And all that really means is I'm a little bit louder and more obnoxious that normal. But if there is anyone who can easily get me out of my comfort zone, it is my sister. Don't think Jake can't, because he can! He and I just have very familiar zones. My sister is the polar opposite of me. I am quiet, she is loud. Fridays nights in Maine are spent on the couch with a movie. Friday nights in Florida are spent... who knows where! But I love my sister for being able to pull me away from my comfort zone, just every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment